• Produces Strong Antioxidant Water Typically Exceeding -500mV
• Features Platinum-coated Titanium Electrodes
• 12-stage, Dual-Cartridge Purification System
• Built-in Microprocessor
• Constant Filter Usage Display
• Self Cleaning & Draining Function
• Voice-supported Warning Messages
• 7 pH Settings (2 Acidic, 5 Alkaline & Purify Only)
• Easy to Install
• Antioxidants are considered beneficial because they slow the chemical process of oxidation or aging.
• These electrodes are made of the finest quality materials in the world which means a lifetime of reliability and worry free maintenance.
• Provides twice the peace of mind by eliminating harmful impurities while keeping beneficial minerals required to produce alkaline water which neutralizes acidity in your body.
• State of the Art technology programmed to adjust the pH based on your source water eliminating the need to calibrate the machine.
• Takes the guesswork out of knowing when to replace your cartridges.
• No Cleaning or Maintenance required
• Indicates which setting or process is occurring in a pleasant voice.
• 7 pH Settings make it easy for you to select the pH level that you need for drinking, cleaning, or using as an astringent to beautify the skin.
Adjustable levels also allows your body to gradually adjust to the alkaline intake.
• No plumbers required. Takes minutes to install.
What is the size of the unit?
Answer: 12.5 ” W X 13.5 ” H X 5.5 ” D
What is the weight of the unit?
How many pH setting does the unit have?
Answer: total, 2 acidic (3.5, 5.5) and 5 alkaline (7.5, 8.5, 9.0,
How many stages of filtration does the unit have?
Answer: 12 stages- 2 cartridges 6 stages each
Can I run hot water through the unit?
Answer: The recommended operating temperature of the
unit is 41°- 95 ° F
How much water does it produce?
Answer: 2.5L/min or 2 gallons every three minutes.
How long does it take to produce alkaline water?
Answer: You can produce alkaline water instantly and
continuously. We recommend using a slower flow rate
because the longer the contact time in the filtration and
electrolysis stage, the better.