As a general rule, it is not necessary for the user to provide personal information in order to navigate and use the Portal. However, the Portal incorporates a voluntary registration form that asks the user for personal data that allows him to be identified, contacted or located, such as name, surname, email address, identity document, social security number, gender, date of birth, postal address, telephone, photography, among others. We will use the information you provide so that we can process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our requested website. In addition, we will use the information you provide to manage your account with us, verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to the payments you make online, auditing the download of data from our website, improving the design and / or content of the pages of our website and personalizing users, identifying visitors to our website, conducting research on the demographics of our users; We will send you information that we think may be useful to you or that you have requested, including information about our products and services, unless you have communicated to us that you have objected to being contacted for these purposes. Subject to obtaining your consent, we can communicate by email with the details of other products and services. If you prefer not to receive marketing communications, simply do not activate them in your personal BackOffice or you can communicate it at any time and you will stop receiving such communications. Likewise,
1. The URL from which the user comes (including those external to the Portal).
2. URLs most visited by the user (including those external to the Portal).
3. IP addresses.
4. Browser used by the user.
5. All activities carried out within the Portal.
6. Information on the operation of the portal, traffic, promotions, sales campaigns, navigation statistics, among others.
Accuracy of the information collected
The user, when registering and using the Portal, declares that all the information provided is true, complete and exact. Each user is responsible for the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the information provided, and undertakes to keep it duly updated. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ALKABIB reserves the right to verify the veracity of the personal data provided by the user through information obtained from sources of public access or entities specialized in the provision of such information. ALKABIB is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration, so it does not assume any responsibility for any damages that may arise from the use of said information.
How we retain your personal information
What do we use your personal information for?
The personal data of the Portal users are processed for the following purposes:
• Address and process user registration requests on the Portal.
• Manage and administer the personal accounts of the users, as well as supervise the behavior and activity of the user within the Portal.
• Contact the user interested in using any service offered by the Portal, as well as answer their queries.
• Inform the user about administrative or functionality changes both in the Portal and in the payment alternative of ALKABIB.
• Carry out internal studies on the interests, behaviors and behavior habits of users in order to offer them a better service according to their needs, with information that may be of interest to them.
• Share the personal data of users with third parties such as companies that contribute to improving or facilitating the operation of the Portal, transport services, means of payment, insurance providers, managers, among others.
Additionally, the user’s data will be used for the purpose of sending news, promotions, advertising and news about the Portal through periodic communications that will be sent to the email address that the user provided at the time of registration. Said communications will be considered requested and do not qualify as “spam” under current regulations. Similarly, user data will be used to send commercial communications from establishments or electronic businesses affiliated with ALKABIB.
ALKABIB informs the user that once the sending of the aforementioned communications has been authorized, they will have the power to revoke the consent given in each of the communications they receive from ALKABIB through a hyperlink that is incorporated in all communications, or by sending a request to the following email address: email@example.com
The user of the Portal expressly states that he has been informed of all the aforementioned purposes and authorizes the processing of his personal data for such purposes. ALKABIB reminds the user that the purposes of data processing necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship that binds the registered user and ALKABIB do not require their consent.
All Rights Reserved
Rev. 1.1 – Nov / 2019